Innovative Network Diagnostic Technology
Aquadiag™ is a mobile non-disruptive, diagnosis technology designed and developed by Veolia Water. Aquadiag™ is an innovative assessment tool designed to assess water quality and pipe conditions across the water network. It is a self-contained unit, fully equiped with modern laboratory equipment and online analysers that can easily access any point of the network and record up to 20 parameters at each connection point.
Going beyond complaints records, routine monitoring and burst analysis, Aquadiag™ is an innovative decision making tool for water authorities, providing greater flexibility and more comprehensive results.
How does Aquadiag™ work?
The Aquadiag™ vehicle can quickly and accurately monitor water quality parameters and identify issues such as bacterial growth, siltation, internal corrosion and disinfection.
To achieve this, Aquadiag™ establishes sampling pipe loops to simulate the flow of water through the pipe at low flow and high flow. The low flow recreates the customer's own tap conditions, while the high flow enables collection of data regarding corrosion and deposit levels in the pipes. Water supply remains uninterrupted as analysis is performed directly from network fire hydrants.
What will Aquadiag™ provide for you?
With Veolia Water's extensive know-how, combined with the technological capacilities of Aquadiag™, we provide you with an analysis of your water network and identify recommendations to improve your network management and renewal planning, not just data.
This enables you to understand your network better, allowing you to make better informed decisions.
The Aquadiag™ service is a well proven combination of an innovative tool and a robust methodology fostered by our extensive experience built over the last 20 years across multiple locations around the world. The data collected by the Aquadiag™ vehicle in the field is processed by our experienced team of network engineers and cross checked with all other information available to provide you with opportunities to improve or alter your network management where applicable.
Aquadiag™ can enableyou to:
- get a snapshot of the health of your network and better understand it
- reduce maintenance costs
- optimise renewal plans
- improve the reliability of your network
- identify early potential public health and non-compliance risks
- avoid regulatory concerns and fines
- track disinfection issues and corrosion levels
- gain valuable insight into your customers' water quality experience
- pinpoint causes of poor water quality
- target known problem areas and stop incidents before they occur
- investigate and find causes of customer complaints
- improve customer satisfation
- benchmark your network operation
- access gained to Veolia Water's broad range of techniques and resources for comprehensive network management.
For more information on Veolia Water's Aquadiag™, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paris, France (SEDIF): In 2009, Aquadiag™ optimised our client's operational procedures, reducing by 70 per cent the length of pipes being flushed each year while maintaining high water quality standards.
- Shenzhen, China: Since 2006, Veolia Water has completed more than 1,000 tests over 200 residential districts in Shenzhen to tackle high levels of corrosion, which posed a threat to the region's water quality and pipe conditions. Aquadiag™ has contributed significantly to water quality optimisation, smart asset maintenance and targeted renewal strategies.